PIPEDREAM BICYCLE FRAMES LIMITED WARRANTY
01. WHO IS WARRANTING THE BICYCLE FRAME:
Pipedream bicycle frames are warranted by Pipedream Cycles Ltd (UK).
02. WHAT AND WHO THIS WARRANTY COVERS, AND FOR HOW LONG:
This limited warranty covers only those Pipedream bicycle frames purchased directly from Pipedream Cycles or from authorised Pipedream Cycles retailers and agents. If you purchased your Pipedream bicycle outside Europe, the specific warranty will be governed by the law of the country in which it was purchased. Pipedream warrants to the original owner of this new Pipedream bicycle frame that the frame shall be free of defective materials and/or workmanship as follows:
(1) For all Pipedream Titanium (Ti) bicycle frames, for 3 years from the date of purchase to the original owner; and
(2) For all Pipedream CrMo (steel alloy) bicycle frames, for 3 years from the date of purchase to the original owner; and
(3) For all Pipedream Carbon Fibre bicycle frames, for 1 year from the date of purchase to the original owner; and
(4) For Pipedream Aluminium bicycle frames, for 1 years from the date of purchase to the original owner; for Pipedream Scandium alloy bicycle frames, for 1 year from the date of purchase to the original owner.
This does not mean that these frames are indestructible and will last forever, it simply means that these frames are covered under the specific terms of this limited warranty.
Shipping of a returned frame will be compensated up to a maximum of £10 should the frame be accepted as a warranty claim
To the extent allowed by law, this limited warranty is not effective unless you are the original owner and you complete and send to Pipedream within 14 days of the date of purchase the Pipedream Bicycle Frame Registration Card. This limited warranty is not transferable.
03. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
This limited warranty will be void in the event of, and does not cover:
(1) normal wear and tear (including the results of fatigue)
(2) defects, failures, or malfunctions that result from (a) abuse, misuse, alteration, modification, removal of the original paint for refurbishment, accident, neglect, bicycle racing or stunt riding, (b) improper assembly, installation or maintenance, or (c) other abnormal, excessive or improper conditions or use. If there are other documents that were included with the Pipedream bicycle frame you purchased, there may be further restrictions on what this limited warranty covers. Please read those documents carefully.
04. WHAT PIPEDREAM WILL DO TO CORRECT PROBLEMS:
If Pipedream determines that the Pipedream bicycle frame you purchased is defective and the defect is covered by this limited warranty, Pipedream, in its sole discretion, will either repair it or replace it with the same or a comparable model.
05. HOW YOU CAN GET SERVICE FOR A DEFECTIVE BICYCLE FRAME:
You must either (1) deliver the defective bicycle frame to an authorized Pipedream dealer, or (2) ship the defective bicycle frame to Pipedream Cycles. In either case, you must provide your original, dated purchase receipt that has the bicycle frame’s serial number printed on it. You are responsible for all labour and postage and shipping associated with the repair or replacement of the Pipedream bicycle frame.
06. PIPEDREAM CRASH REPLACEMENT WARRANTY:
To protect consumers’ investment further, if a Pipedream frame is damaged and is not covered by our manufacturer warranty, Pipedream will provide a replacement frame for 50% of current retail. This additional warranty is for individuals who have damaged their frame due to crashes or accidents. No dealer wholesale; this program deals directly with the consumer.
07. THE EXCLUSIONS FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
The only remedies you have against Pipedream for a defective bicycle frame are those described in this limited warranty (i.e. repair or replacement of the bicycle frame, at Pipedreams’ option).
ANY AND ALL OTHER CLAIMS YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY THAT PIPEDREAM MAKES ON ITS BICYCLE FRAMES. ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE OTHERWISE IMPLIED BY LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
No Pipedream dealer, agent or employee may enlarge or modify this limited warranty, and Pipedream makes no other warranty except as stated in this limited warranty.
08. OTHER COUNTRIES/STATES’ WARRANTY LAWS:
As a consumer, you may have other legal rights, which may differ from state to state. Some states’ laws might not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long implied warranties last. Depending on where you live or purchased the bicycle frame, some of the exclusions and limitations contained in this limited warranty might not apply to you.
PIPEDREAM BICYCLE FRAMES LIMITED WARRANTY
Important Information about Bicycle Riding:
Bicycle riding, particularly mountain biking and/or riding in a group, is an inherently dangerous activity and the bicycle rider is assuming that risk. Proper care and maintenance of your Pipedream bicycle frame is your responsibility and can reduce the risk of injury.
THESE WARRANTY TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.