All-purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment.
Updated for 2020 with a split drive-side dropout for Gates Carbon Drive; an extra set of bottle bosses on the underside of downtube; a new decal scheme; and a slimmer and more compliant fork with even more attachment points for cages, racks and guards.
A.L.I.C.E. is possibly the ultimate adventure bike: designed for world travel, bike-packing, gravel-grinding and grand days out.
Discover your wonderland.
- Crmo 4130 heat treated main tubes
- Oval top tube for greater compliance and comfortable shouldering of frames
- 44mm (internal) head tube compatible with either tapered or straight steerer tubes
- Sliding/replaceable dropouts
- Split dropout on drive-side for Gates Carbon Drive compatibility
- CrMo fork (straight steerer)
- 3 sets of bottle bosses on the frame
- Cable stop behind BB for front derailleur
- Updated A.L.I.C.E. decal on downtube
- Metal headbadge
- Supplied with front and rear axles (100×15, 142×12)
- 29×2.3″ max recommended tire size (27.5×2.1″) – but will fit larger
Specification of frame is subject to change without prior notice.
Geometry is calculated using a 432mm rigid fork (axle to crown). See geometry schematic below for more information.
If a 395mm road/CX-style fork is used, head angle and seat angle will steepen by approximately +2 degrees, BB drop will be 70mm and trail will be 58mm.
|Suggested Rider Height||5’2” – 5’6”||5’6” – 5’10”||5’10 – 6’2”|
|Suggested Rider Height||158cm – 168cm||168cm – 178cm||178cm – 188cm|
|A: Head Angle||70||70||70|
|B: Seat Angle||72||71.6||71|
|C: ST C-T||470||495||520|
|D: TT Length (effective)||535||561||586|
|E: HT Length||130||155||180|
|F: BB Drop||55||55||55|
|Fork Length||432mm||Fork Offset||49mm|
|BB Width||68 mm||Headset||44mm (internal dim’s)|
|Seat Clamp||34.9mm||Seat Post||30.9mm|
|SS width at tire||76mm||CS width at tire||76mm|
|Rim ISO||622||Max tire (recommended)||29×2.3″|
|Rim ISO||584||Max tire (recommended)||27.5×2.1″|
S, M, L, XL
British Racing Green (BRG), Wonderland Blue
The A.L.I.C.E. frame uses custom, triple butted, heat treated, CrMo 4130. This super-alloy is drawn and butted in the same factory that our frames are fabricated in which allows us to not only keep everything in-house, but to also draw on their technical expertise as leaders in this field.
A.L.I.C.E. uses a custom 432mm fork so you can use of 29×2.1" tyres. It also gives the bike a more relaxed geometry for stability when loaded (e.g. carrying bags or racks and panniers) and long-distance comfort.
142mm x M12 rear axle (M12 x P1.75) & 100mm front axle (M15 x P1.5) supplied with the frame & fork.
British design, made in Taiwan.
Top assembly is ZS44/28.6. The bottom assembly can be either a ZS44/30 or EC44/40 with a crown converter/reducer.