Sizes available: only 18.0″ left.
|A: Head Angle||68|
|B: Seat Angle||72|
|C: ST C-T||457|
|D: TT Length||592|
|E: HT Length||120|
|F: BB Drop||22|
|BB Width||73 mm||Headset||Tapered|
|Seat Clamp||34.9mm||Max tire||2.4″|
The frame is disc specific and is designed to take a 100-140 mm travel fork.
Bicycle Trivia: 6069 alloy is roughly 40% stronger than 6061 or 7005. For more, view the tubing comparisons data.
DESIGN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 650b hardtail frame (also works with 26″ wheels)
- Pipedream Origin trail geometry
- 6069 alloy tubeset (40% stronger than 6061)
- Triple butted main triangle, double butted rear triangle
- Tapered head tube
- Custom shaping of TT/HT/DT junction does away with gussets
- Double bent stays (traditional ‘A’ seatstays)
- Bridgeless chain stays
- Curved seatstay bridge
- Clearance for 2.4″ tyres
- 73 mm bottom bracket (BB) shell
- Cowled dropouts with replaceable hanger
- Bottle cage bosses on DT only
Specification of frame is subject to change without prior notice.