It takes moxie and a no-compromise approach to frame design to develop a frame like this: custom-made tubing was the only way we could create the enduro hardtail we envisaged. Special butt profiles avoid the use of gussets and the results are clean lines and super-strong joints.
The Moxie pushes the boundaries of what’s possible from a steel hardtail to deliver “a bike that really does climb like a hardtail and descend like a downhill bike.” (Enduro-MTB)Read full review
- 29er or 27.5+ capable
- Custom CrMo 4130 heat treated tubing
- DT custom butted and bent for increased strength
- DT horizontally ovalised at BB for greater stiffness
- ST bent to optimise seat angle and rider position
- Short ST for optimal use of dropper posts
- Compact front triangle for strength and plenty of stand-over height
- Custom, machined CS/BB yoke for strength and huge tyre clearance
- Oversized head tube for tapered steerer fork.
- Sliding/replaceable dropouts provide +16mm of adjustment
- Cable routing for externally or internally activated dropper post
- 1 set of bottle bosses
- Metal headbadge
- Boost spacing, 148mm bolt-through axle included
- Optimised for 27.5″ wheels with 2.4-2.8″ tyres or 29er wheels with 2.4″ tyres (*rims 25mm internal and 30mm external width)
- Frame is ED treated before painting
Specification of frame is subject to change without prior notice.