A.L.I.C.E.* is possibly the ultimate adventure bike: designed for world travel, bike-packing, gravel-grinding and grand days out.
Discover your wonderland.
*All-purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment
Geometry is calculated using a 432mm rigid fork (axle to crown). See geometry schematic below for more information.
If a 395mm CX-style fork is used, head angle and seat angle will steepen by approximately +2 degrees, BB drop will be 70mm and trail will be 58mm.
|A: Head Angle||70||70||70||70|
|B: Seat Angle||72||71.6||71||70.6|
|C: ST C-T||470||495||520||545|
|D: TT Length (effective)||535||561||586||611|
|E: HT Length||130||155||180||205|
|F: BB Drop||55||55||55||55|
|Fork Length||432mm||Fork Offset||49mm|
|BB Width||68 mm||Headset||44mm (internal dim’s)|
|Seat Clamp||34.9mm||Seat Post||30.9mm|
|Rim ISO||622||Max tire||29×2.1″|
For information on Reach & Stack, click here.
CrMo 4130 heat treated tubing throughout – read about it here
- Down tube custom internally reinforced for added strength
- Oval top tube for greater vertical compliance and comfortable shouldering of frame
- Oversize (44mm) head tube
Sliding/replaceable dropouts: supplied with 142mm bolt-through axle.
- 2 set of bottle bosses
- Cable stop behind BB for running a front derailleur
Matte paint and decals
- Metal headbadge
- Custom CrMo fork with rack mounts, mudguard eyed and extra bosses for bottle cages/accessories.
Specification of frame is subject to change without prior notice.