Applying what we’ve learned over the years from the previous generations of award-winning Sirius, our 4th generation Sirius is the classic do-it-all steel hardtail. Whether it’s trail centres, all-day XC or trans-continental adventure, the Sirius can handle it all.
Sliding dropouts give alternative gear options, facilitating the use of an internal gear hub or singlespeed set-up and a custom chainstay yoke will happily accommodate tyres up to 27.5×2.8″ or 29×2.4″.
- CrMo 4130 heat treated tubing throughout – read about it here
- DT custom butted and bent for added strength and to eliminate gussets
- DT horizontally ovalised at BB for greater stiffness
- Custom CS/BB yoke for strength and huge tyre clearance
- Oversized head tube for tapered steerer fork.
- Sliding/replaceable dropouts: supplied with 142mm bolt-through axle.
- Cable routing for externally or internally activated dropper post
- 1 set of bottle bosses
- Matte paint and decals
- Metal headbadge
- Frame is ED treated before painting
Specification of frame is subject to change without prior notice.