“If you want a bike that you can fire out quick rides going hammer and tongs round your local trails then it’ll do you proud.” (Wideopen)Read full review
Applying what we’ve learned over the years from the previous generations of award-winning Sirius, our 4th generation, long-travel, semi-skimmed, slack and low frame is ready to rail and riot for “rock-shrugging fun”.
Sliding dropouts give alternative gear options, facilitating the use of an internal gear hub or singlespeed set-up and a custom chainstay yoke will happily accommodate tyres up to 27.5×2.8″ or 29×2.4″.
About our build
Featured builds using a 140mm travel DVO Diamond fork have a 65 degree head angle (+/-0.5). BB height using Maxxis Ikon 2.8″ tyres is 311mm.
- CrMo 4130 heat treated tubing throughout – read about it here
- DT custom butted and bent for added strength and to eliminate gussets
- DT horizontally ovalised at BB for greater stiffness
- Custom CS/BB yoke for strength and huge tyre clearance
- Oversized head tube for tapered steerer fork.
- Sliding/replaceable dropouts: supplied with 142mm bolt-through axle.
- Cable routing for externally or internally activated dropper post
- 1 set of bottle bosses
- Matte paint and decals
- Metal headbadge
- Frame is ED treated before painting
Specification of frame is subject to change without prior notice.